Why your Pets may need the constituents of GLM
Technyflex has an array of natural properties that are known for their ability to assist in reducing the onset of arthritic symptoms, and known to offer relief of arthritic symptoms such as inflammation of the joints (anti inflammation) and rejuvenation of cartilage and connective tissues at the joints.
Why Technyflex is considered your best option
Buying from a company with an already proven track record of delivering effective premium products in markets globally.
• A product that is widely known and proven
• A product that is tested extensively for any possible contaminants
• Technyflex - EFA profiles/Omega 3s
quality - click here to view
• Studies illustrating ant-inflammatory
qualities - click here to view
• 17 years experience on GLM products, TFX a quality product - click here to view
• The only product to have met the Aust. Veterinary medicines Safety and Efficacy (effectiveness) status
• Registrations/compliances: APVMA, TGA, ACVM, MIT, GMP, USFDA, EU, HACCP & NZFSA Registered Exporters
Proven Safe and Natural
• No additives
• Readily absorbed, in contrast to cartilage products
• Bioactive benefits are quickly recognised
• Can be taken long term, with no known adverse side effects
Technyflex® is not a synthetic product/drug and has no known adverse side effects. This product can be taken in conjunction with other medications, but discuss with your Vet if your pet has an allergy to other products or shellfish. It is advisable not to administer in pregnancy.
The effectiveness of the product is due to its ingestion qualities. Technyflex® is not processed from sea crustaceans or ground down shellfish, i.e. crab shell or shark cartilage; making our product easier to digest ensuring results to the user faster.